Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Install & repair all aspects of CCTV (analog and IP), Access Control, Burglar Alarm, and associated peripheral equipment
- Ability to layout and install new & existing Customer CCTV, Access Control & Burglar equipment
- Document all aspects of installation & service calls
- Provide pre-sale & post-sales support with Sales reps as needed.
- Available to be on-call schedule for after hours on an as needed basis
- Ability to work alone and part of a team while always maintaining a safe and professional working environment
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on indoor & outdoor equipment as needed
- Maintain a vehicle parts inventory and take proper care of all assigned tools
- Good working knowledge & experience using basic analog and digital test equipment along with strong troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Networks, Personal Computers and all associated equipment
- Good understanding of Basic Electrical Theory and Safety skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer communication skills, along with written and oral communications as needed.
- Certifications in CCTV applications & products are a plus
- Clean Driver’s License, since you will be operating company/personal vehicles to customer sites as needed
- Must have a clean background check
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in CCTV & Security industries as a field service technician
Please send Resume and Salary requirements to HR@totalrecallcorp.com
Total Recall provides a full range of comprehensive benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals.