Today's organization must be vigilant about threats of asset loss, physical damage to valuable equipment and records, and data theft by criminals, terrorists or disgruntled employees. Total Recall has the expertise to design and implement solutions for larger enterprises seeking comprehensive, centrally managed surveillance systems.
Federal, state agencies, universities, and corporate customers are implementing increasingly sophisticated surveillance systems to ensure the security of people, assets and premises. To meet these security challenges, Total Recall utilizes a wide range of security technologies including:
- Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- Access Controls and Alarm Systems
- Intrusion and Perimeter Detection
- Covert Equipment
- Command and Control Centers
- License Plate recognition
- CBRN sensors
- Video Analytics
These systems provide for viewing and monitoring personnel, contractor and visitor access to buildings or regulated areas -- complete with a documented audit trail to insure security policies are adhered to. Total Recall delivers these advanced technologies in a single integrated solution to manage security in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
|Statue of Liberty, NY||Multiple camera installations protect the Statue of Liberty|
- Total Recall understands the benefits of new IP-networked, video-centric surveillance systems and also realizes years of customer investments in analog technology cannot be thrown away. The result of combining old and new is a hybrid solution.