Total Recall to Showcase New Technologies at IACP
New York (October 19, 2015) –Total Recall Corporation, a video-centric security technology provider, will showcase its exclusive CrimeEye® line of citywide surveillance solutions and exciting new product technologies and solutions at the 122nd Annual International Association of Chiefs of Police Conference and Law Enforcement Education and Technology Exposition this October in Chicago.
“The law enforcement community has been the pillar of the Total Recall Corporation customer base for 30 years and the IACP conference is one of our favorite venues for sharing our products and technologies, many of which are designed specifically for them to aid in carrying out their very important mission,” said Total Recall President Jordan Heilweil.
IACP — where law enforcement professionals address critical issues, advance their knowledge, and equip operations for the future — will be held Oct. 24-27 at McCormick Place West in Chicago. Show attendees are encouraged to visit Total Recall Corporation at IACP Booth 3025 to demo the latest in police security surveillance solutions.
Total Recall is proud to be celebrating 30 years of providing affordable and effective video surveillance solutions for law enforcement, business, and government. Total Recall specializes in developing creative solutions for customers’ specific security needs by working on the project from design concept to total build-out. Total Recall provides system documentation, training, and support. Among the items on display in the booth will be the exclusive CrimeEye® line of citywide surveillance solutions including CrimeEye®-RD, the rapid deployment video surveillance field unit which was developed by Total Recall Corporation in direct response to requests from the law enforcement community. With CrimeEye®-RD, no tools are required for a rapid, single-person installation. Equipped with HDTV-quality Axis dome network cameras, the CrimeEye®-RD unit will have you streaming high quality video surveillance within a matter of minutes.
Additional technologies on display in Total Recall IACP Booth 3025 will include
- BriefCam® products that powered by Video Synopsis® technology and offer a powerful set of video review tools for locating events of interest rapidly and accurately.
- Dallmeier Panomera Multifocal sensor system video surveillance cameras that are specially developed for video surveillance of expansive areas and perfectly compliment Total Recall’s video surveillance solutions.
- Telepresense NanoSat and NanoCast communications systems. NanoSet is a fully functional mobile phone network that is secure and works everywhere. NanoCast is an emergency alert SMS broadcast system that supports public safety notification, law enforcement operations and disaster recovery missions.
- Video Redaction Tools to quickly edit video for all FOIA requests.
- VideoBank Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) browser-based communication platforms which enable geographically disparate users the ability to collaborate with each other in real time, even under low-bandwidth conditions.
“It’s worth the time to drop by our IACP booth as many of these products are exclusive to Total Recall Corporation,” said Heilweil.
To demo a variety of security solutions, add Total Recall Booth 3025 to the IACP Show Planner by visiting: http://www.theiacpconference.org/iacp2015/public/eventmap.aspx?shmode=E&...
About TOTAL RECALL CORPORATION
Total Recall Corporation is a video-centric security technology provider specializing in surveillance solutions including command and control centers, wireless connectivity, and video network design and management. Founded in 1985, TRC has been providing municipal governments, businesses, and organizations—large and small—with surveillance solutions for more than 30 years.