TRC to Showcase New CrimeEye® RD-2 Unit at ASIS NYC April 27-28
New York (April 20, 2016) –Total Recall Corporation, a video-centric security technology provider, will showcase its exclusive CrimeEye® line of citywide surveillance solutions and exciting technology integrations at the 26th annual ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo to be held April 27-28, at the Javits Center in New York City.
“We’ve continued to expand our CrimeEye® citywide video surveillance solutions with the newest CrimeEye®-RD-2 and develop technology partnerships with some of the top companies in the security industry.” said Total Recall President Jordan Heilweil. “We hope those visiting ASIS NYC will stop by our Booth 415 to learn more about how Total Recall Corporation can develop and implement an effective and affordable video surveillance solution.”
ASIS NYC is an annual two-day event that features education sessions on today’s hottest security issues, an expo of more than 130 solution providers, and networking opportunities with more than 2,000 peers from the public and private sectors. It is hosted by the New York Chapter of ASIS International, the leading organization of security professionals.
Total Recall is proud to be celebrating 30 years of providing affordable and effective video surveillance solutions for law enforcement, business, and government. Total Recall specializes in developing creative solutions for customers’ specific security needs by working on the project from design concept to total build-out. Total Recall provides system documentation, training, and support.
Show attendees are encouraged to visit Total Recall Corporation ASIS NYC Booth 415 to demo the latest in security video surveillance solutions, including:
- CrimeEye® — Original and exclusive CrimeEye® comprehensive citywide video surveillance solution developed by Total Recall Corporation.
- CrimeEye®-RD — Rapid Deployment version of exclusive CrimeEye® unit. Requires no tools and can be set up in a rapid, single-person installation. Equipped with HDTV-quality Axis dome network cameras, the CrimeEye® -RD unit will have high quality video surveillance streaming in just minutes.
- CrimeEye®-RD-2 — The latest version of the original CrimeEye®-RD with a smaller and lighter design which features advanced electronics and exciting new features
- BriefCam® products that are powered by Video Synopsis® technology and offer a powerful set of video review tools for locating events of interest rapidly and accurately.
- Dallmeier Panomera Multifocal sensor system video surveillance cameras that are specially developed for video surveillance of expansive areas and perfectly compliment Total Recall’s video surveillance solutions.
- Video Redaction Tools to quickly edit video for all FOIA requests.
“Many of the products on display are exclusive to Total Recall Corporation so we encourage ASIS NYC attendees to take the time to drop by our Booth 415 to experience what we can do to exceed their security expectations,” said Heilweil.
To demo a variety of security solutions, add Total Recall Booth 415 to the ASIS NYC show planner by visiting: http://www.expocad.com/host/fx/asis/nyc16/default.html
About TOTAL RECALL CORPORATION
Total Recall Corporation is a video-centric security technology provider specializing in surveillance solutions including command and control centers, wireless connectivity, and video network design and management. Founded in 1985, TRC has been providing municipal governments, businesses, and organizations—large and small—with surveillance solutions for more than 30 years. Total Recall Corporation specializes in providing Citywide, Municipal, and Enterprise Security solutions that include an exclusive CrimeEye Citywide CCTV solution, video surveillance, access control, wireless solutions, facial and license plate recognition and remote monitoring. To learn more about Total Recall Corporation, visit www.totalrecallcorp.com.