Panel Builder, Assembler
We are currently seeking a candidate with Electromechanical ability to support our Suffern New York manufacturing facilities.
Qualified candidate is responsible for the assembly of electrical and mechanical assemblies, used for security systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manufacturing of wire assemblies, measuring, cutting, and stripping of wires.
- Panel Building, installation, and wiring.
- Assembly of mechanical components.
- Assembly of panel sub-assemblies and wire sub-assemblies.
- System Testing consisting of checking input/output to all devices, verify correct operations of devices and systems.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- Can do attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and communicate well with others in the team.
- Ability to use hand tools proficiently.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
- Print & reading skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- One year certificate from college or technical school desired.
- Control device and wiring technique skills desired.
- Must pass DMV check, background check, and drug screen process.
What We Offer:
- Great position in a growing, stable, and values oriented company
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
Compensation will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Suffern, NY 10901